How to Get AbsI get this question all the time: “I have some fat on my stomach that will not go away! I do tons of crunches and other ab exercises, but it doesn’t help. Do you know of any exercises that will help make it disappear?”
There is no such thing as spot-reduction in regard to fat loss. You cannot pick and choose where your body loses fat. It happens systematically all over and where it happens first and last is usually determined by genetics. The only way to lose the tummy is to lower your TOTAL body fat.You can do this by:
- Eating clean in a caloric deficit (not starvation dieting!)
- Getting enough sleep (7-8 hours)
- Drinking plenty of water (about a gallon a day)
- Doing cardio (the amount depends on each individual person)
- Lifting weights.So no, there is no abdominal exercise (not even 100s of crunches!) that can whittle away belly fat specifically. It’s not easy for everyone and it takes time so be patient, work hard.. And don’t give up!
Bring the Noise (by gtuned.)